Monday, December 31, 2007

yummy, yummy

Both babies are now feeding on breast milk through a feeding tube. They cannot taste the milk yet, but once they realize their bellies are full, they calm down a lot.  It's so cute to watch. We have noticed a huge change in both of them since they started their feedings.


Owen - who was born at 2 lbs. 7 oz - now weighs a whopping 3 lbs! And little Ellie Mak, who was a teeny-tiny 2lbs., 2oz. at birth, is quickly catching up to her brother.  She now weighs 2lbs., 7 oz. How cool is that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to see the progress...the love you share with them is obvious, as is their response to it.

Anonymous said...

AXT!!! This is Brian Tillman. I am so happy that you and you babies are doing well. We have been praying for you and thinking about you constantly! Please send me emails to my personal email address (tillman627@yahoo.com) when you are open to having visitors. I have big news too... I've been dating a girl for about 6 months and I propsed to her on New Years Eve! I know it's fast but it is so right.

Things have gone great at work. However, everyone misses you. The kids really are thinking about you and would love to see you when you are able. We all love you and look forward to seeing those babies crawling real soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep fattening those babies up! I miss you guys already and can't wait for my next trip to Atlanta. Tell Little O and Big Mak (sorry Mike...the nickname is sticking) their Aunt JuJu loves them! Love to both of you, too! xoxo